Graham Cracker Cookies Recipe
Here’s a simple recipe for Graham Cracker Cookies:
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the graham cracker crumbs, all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined. If desired, fold in chocolate chips and chopped nuts.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy your delicious Graham Cracker Cookies with a glass of milk or your favorite beverage!
Feel free to customize the recipe by adding your favorite mix-ins or toppings. Enjoy baking!